Bernard Swanepoel- Chairman
- Previous roles include CEO Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited and CEO and Chairman Village Main Reef Limited
- In 2007 he left Harmony to start To-the-Point Growth Specialists, where he is currently partner and a partner in THINKspiration
- Currently non-executive director at Impala, Zimplats, Eqstra and ARM Ltd.
- He is the Chairman of the Junior Indaba and Joburg Indaba, Vice-President of the Ahi, Chairman and Managing partner of MMC (Manganese Metal Company)
- CEO at Exxaro Resources Ltd from Sept 2007-Mar 2016, was executive director from November 2006
- Was President of Chamber of Mines of SA.
- CEO and Founder Eyesizwe Coal (Pty) Ltd.
- Non-exec Chair Sanlam Developing Markets Ltd, independent non-exec director Sanlam Ltd, director Tronox Ltd, independent non-exec director Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd, Atlatsa Resources Corp, director Great Basin Gold Ltd
- Completed articles at Pricewaterhouse-Coopers
- Founded companies in variety sectors from auditing, training and development, mining, transport, financial services, beauty, health and nutrition.
- Group CEO Mukundi Mining Resources and trustee Funanani Trust
- Served/s on number of audit committees in the public sector and for listed entities
- Served on the boards of Village Main Reef and Petra Diamonds
- Completed articles at Pricewaterhouse- Coopers and has more than 15 years' professional experience, primarily in mining and related industries
- Held senior financial roles at DRDGold and Harmony and was the CFO of Village Main Reef Limited
- Partner at To-The-Point Growth Specialists
- Serves as a non-executive director and Audit Committee chairman on the board of Manganese Metal Company
- President of the Chamber of Mines
- Chairman of the Richards Bay Coal Terminal
- Founding member and CEO of Optimum Coal and later non-executive chairman
- Non-executive chairman of Rolfes Holdings Ltd, Anchor Group and Tellumat
- Founding and controlling shareholder of Dedicoal
- Executive chairman and controlling shareholder of Masimong Group.
Justin Colling- Chief Executive Officer
- Apointed CEO of eXtract Group, effective 1 November 2016
- Justin joined Eqstra in January 2015 as the divisional CEO of Contract Mining and Plant Rental
- He has more than 23 years' experience in the mining and construction industries, including nine years working in Africa
- Previously President Director for Leighton Asia, India and Offshore's Indonesia and Asia Mining business. Prior to that Justin was an executive director of Moolmans South Africa
David Chadinha- Chief Financial Officer
- Apointed CFO of eXtract Group, effective 1 November 2016
- Has served as CFO of MCC from July 2014
- Previously Group Financial Manager and Principal Officer of Pension and Provident Funds at Eqstra
- Started his career at Deloitte and Touche